Information Technology Developer Lead Job in Irving
The Lead Analytics Developer is responsible for coordination, planning, and guiding tactical execution of full SDLC development supporting enterprise analytics reports, applications, and data mining initiatives to include requirements, design, documentation, testing and validation to support the implementation of analytics solutions for regional or enterprise partners. Lead Analytics Developers will develop analysis and reporting capabilities within Birst, Infor Cloudesuite and related platforms. This includes an understanding of methodology, design, specifications, programming, delivery, monitoring, and support standards. They will also develop and manage reporting on team and individual performance using agile management tools such as Azure Dev Ops. Individual should have extensive experience as an analytics developer within Birst or other BI platforms such as Tableau, MicroStrategy, Power BI, or IBM Cognos. Additionally, strong SQL and database experience in OLTP, OLAP or MPP is required. Experience in data mining using BI tools with Infor Cloudsuite/Lawson or other ERP platforms such as Infor, Oracle, Workday, SAP is also preferred. Hands-on experience with Birst application administration, configuration management, monitoring, debugging, and performance tuning is highly preferred. The Lead Analytics Developer is also responsible for supporting the business goals and objectives for Operational Analytics, the Finance Organization, and CHRISTUS as a whole.
- Design and Development- Provides technical development expertise for designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with the established specifications and business requirements in order to deliver business value.
- Strategy Execution – Research and present ideas for quarterly portfolio for data architecture, dashboard/report development and self-service development for which they will be responsible for execution. Run planning sessions and ensure that feature and sprint delivery plans are entered into agile management software and they will be responsible their communication and execution. Responsible for agile ceremonies and ensure best practices are being followed and will ensure thorough project documentation. Contributes to the execution of CHRISTUS’ overall Finance and Operations systems strategy as it pertains to their vision of the organization in both strategic and tactical plans. Involved in team adoption, execution and integration of strategy to achieve optimal and efficient delivery.
- System Engineering – Involved in the evaluation of proposed system acquisitions or solutions development and provides input to the decision-making process relative to compatibility, cost, resource requirements, operations and maintenance.
- System Integration – Integrates software components, subsystems, facilities and services into the existing technical systems environment; assesses impact on other systems, and works with cross-functional teams within Finance/Analytics to ensure positive project impact.Installs, configures, and verifies the operation of software components.
- System Management – Participates in development of standards, design and implementation of proactive processes to collect and report data and statistics on assigned systems. Present plans, SLAs, and be responsible for ensuring checkpoints are in place so that data is always available and aligned to business team expectations.
- System Security – Participates in the research, design, development, and implementation of application, database, and interface security using technologies such as SSL, Public-Key encryption, and Certificates or other emerging security technologies.
- Teamwork – Fulfills role as a core member of Finance team; adheres to all policies and procedures, especially those relating to Change Control, Problem Management, and Project Management; provide input to improve processes to ensure highest levels of service and availability of systems.
- Report to leadership on team and individual performance. Regularly meet and set expectations on performance with team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in building complex analytics solutions with BI applications.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in SQL programming in platforms with large data assets within an OLTP, OLAP and MPP architecture.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience with writing and debugging complex SQL queries.
- A minimum ten (10) years IT experience in technical analysis or design and implementation
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in corporate systems environments required. Experience with a variety of Information Management applications, programming languages, and technologies.
- Two (2) years Healthcare experience preferred.
- Certifications on SQL platforms, ERP Platforms, BI Platforms, AWS, Hadoop, Java, SAS or Agile Scrum are a plus.