Information Technology Developer II- EPIC Conversion
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
Share This Job On
Information Technology Developer II- EPIC Conversion Job in Irving
The Information Technology Developer II is responsible for regional or enterprise design, development and implementation of strategic architectures of healthcare interfaces at an enterprise level. This includes an understanding of methodology, design, specifications, programming, delivery, monitoring, and support standards. Involved in strategic planning activities and researches emerging Internet technology, programming languages and tools, and e-business standards for use in effective existing or new enterprise application/systems. Individual may work alone or as a development project memberof a cross-functional team that deals with the full spectrum of information management technology. The Healthcare Interface Developer II is also responsible for supporting the business goals and objectives for the Department, the Information Management Organization, and the organization as a whole.
- Understand EHR data architecture.
- Data extraction and conversion from non-EPIC EHR to EPIC.
- Build complex extraction queries with Microsoft SQL.
- Analyze, cleanup and transform data to EPIC conversion specifications
- Write specifications to create translations from flat files sources to EPIC import specifications
- Analyze complex data sets (HL7 2.x, XML messaging formats such as C-CDA)
- Analyze and document interface specifications.
- Test, deploy, and validate the interfaces to achieve project sign off from internal and external project stakeholders
- Perform System build and configuration for Epic Bridges and Data Conversions
- Create and build Interfaces for CCD imports
- Serving as a liaison between end users' workflow needs and implementation staff
- Participating in weekly project team meetings
- Guiding workflow design, building and testing the system, and analyzing other technical issues associated with Epic software
- Identifying issues that arise in their application area as well as issues that impact other application teams and working to resolve them
Position Specific Qualifications:
- 6 to 8 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (STEM/Health care)
- Certified in Epic Bridges
- Epic Bridges
- Healthcare standards HL7 / CCDA SQL
- Data formats - CSV, Delimited & flat files
Nice to have: