Apply Now Information Technology Developer II Job in Irving
The Analytics Developer II is responsible conducting full SDLC lifecycle analysis and development supporting enterprise analytics reports, applications, and data mining initiatives to include requirements, design, documentation, testing and validation to support the implementation of analytics solutions for regional or enterprise partners.
The Analytics Developer II will develop analysis and reporting capabilities within Birst, Infor Cloudesuite and related platforms. This includes an understanding of methodology, design, specifications, programming, delivery, monitoring, and support standards.
Individual should have extensive experience as an analytics developer within Birst or other BI platforms such as Tableau, MicroStrategy, Power BI, or IBM Cognos. Additionally, strong SQL and database experience in OLTP, OLAP or MPP is required. Experience in data mining using BI tools with Infor Cloudsuite/Lawson or other ERP platforms such as Infor, Oracle, Workday, SAP is also preferred.
Hands on experience with Birst application administration, configuration management, monitoring, debugging, and performance tuning is highly preferred.
The Analytics Developer II is also responsible for supporting the business goals and objectives for Operational Analytics, the Finance Organization, and CHRISTUS as a whole.
- Design & Development- Provides technical development expertise for designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with the established specifications and business requirements in order to deliver business value.
- Strategy Execution – Contributes to the execution of CHRISTUS’ overall Finance and Operations systems strategy as it pertains to their vision of the organization in both strategic and tactical plans. Involved in team adoption, execution and integration of strategy to achieve optimal and efficient delivery.
- System Engineering – Involved in the evaluation of proposed system acquisitions or solutions development and provides input to the decision-making process relative to compatibility, cost, resource requirements, operations, and maintenance.
- System Integration – Integrates software components, subsystems, facilities and services into the existing technical systems environment; assesses impact on other systems, and works with cross-functional teams within Finance/Analytics to ensure positive project impact. Installs, configures, and verifies the operation of software components.
- System Management – Participates in development of standards, design and implementation of proactive processes to collect and report data and statistics on assigned systems.
- System Security – Participates in the research, design, development, and implementation of application, database, and interface security using technologies such as SSL, Public-Key encryption, and Certificates or other emerging security technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of Four (4) years of experience in building complex analytics solutions with BI applications.
- Minimum of Four (4) years of experience in SQL programming in platforms with large data assets within an OLTP, OLAP and MPP architecture.
- Minimum of Four (4) years of experience with writing and debugging SQL queries.
- A minimum Four (4) years IT experience in technical analysis or design and implementation
- Minimum Eight (4) years of experience in corporate systems environments required. Experience with a variety of Information Management applications, programming languages, and technologies.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Certifications on SQL platforms, ERP Platforms, BI Platforms, AWS, Hadoop, Java, SAS or Agile Scrum are a plus.