Information Technology Developer II
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Longview
700 East Marshall Avenue
Longview, TX 75601
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Information Technology Developer II Job in Longview
The Information Technology Developer II is responsible for regional or enterprise design, development and implementation of strategic architectures of healthcare interfaces at an enterprise level. This includes an understanding of methodology, design, specifications, programming, delivery, monitoring, and support standards. Involved in strategic planning activities and researches emerging Internet technology, programming languages and tools, and e-business standards for use in effective existing or new enterprise application/systems. Individual may work alone or as a development project member of a cross-functional team that deals with the full spectrum of information management technology. The Healthcare Interface Developer II is also responsible for supporting the business goals and objectives for the Department, the Information Management Organization, and the organization as a whole.
- Design & Development- Provides technical development input and implementation of design as it relates to the existing applications that correspond with the architecture strategies at an enterprise level.
- Creating or modifying existing Cloverleaf threads – XLATES, TCLs
- Creating or modifying EPIC Bridges interfaces/configurations.
- Strategy Execution – Takes direction to assist in the execution of CHRISTUS’ overall information systems strategy as it pertains to their vision of the organization in both strategic and tactical plans. Involved in team adoption, execution and integration of strategy to achieve optimal and efficient deliver.
- System Engineering – Involved in the evaluation of proposed system acquisitions or solutions development and provides input to the decision-making process relative to compatibility, cost, resource requirements, operations, and maintenance.
- System Integration – Integrates software components, subsystems, facilities and services into the existing technical systems environment; assesses impact on other systems, and works with cross functional teams within information management to ensure positive project impact.Installs, configures, and verifies the operation of software components.
- System Management – Participates in development of standards, design and implementation of proactive processes to collect and report data and statistics on assigned systems.
- System Security – Participates in the research, design, development, and implementation of application, database, and interface security using technologies such as SSL, Public-Key encryption, and Certificates or other emerging security technologies.
- System Support – On call and after hours support coverage to maintain the production systems which the department supports.
- Interface engines - IBM Integration Bus V10/ACE v12 (or) Infor Cloverleaf V2019, V6.1.1
- HL7 V2.Xtranscations - ADT, ORM, ORU, SIU, VXU, etc.
- TCL, Xlates,
- Non HL7 standards –XML, flat files, etc.
- EPIC Bridges training
- EPIC Bridges certification – If not, candidate must get certified within 3 months.
- Will to learn IBM MQ and IIB/ACE if candidate has no experience in IIB and MQ.