Information Technology Data Analyst II Job in Irving
Possesses knowledge of quality improvement principles and statistics commonly used in data extraction, analytics, and performance improvement. Responsible for compiling, producing and analyzing reports and statistical information for DSRIP Administrative Department. Participates in the planning, implementation, and monitoring of data collection, in collaboration with operational teams and external program partners. Responsible for providing data requests, retrieval, analysis, and assists in measuring outcomes, process improvements, and business planning pertaining to DSRIP programs. Responsible gathering and submission of DSRIP program related information (clinical and financial) and other data requests. Responsibility for preparing data required DSRIP monthly reporting. Participate in the analysis, summary and reporting of clinical and administrative data for regulatory purposes. Implements data management plan by conducting audits on patients files, validating data integrity and interpreting results using statistical and data analysis tools. Understands the software application systems (i.e., Strata, Midas+) utilized by hospital for data analytics and reporting. Serves as a team member on assigned projects.
- Maintains consistency with Administrative and Departmental policies with appropriate behavior, dress, attitude, attendance, confidentiality, professionalism, and reliability.
- Serves as team member on assigned teams. Provides requested drilldowns, follow -ups and recommendations that may be requested by the team and presents in report format.
- Provides technical support and analytical support on DSRIP projects, operational planning and performance monitoring.
- Creates custom and standard reports for DSIRP program management. Analyzes data and performs drilldowns when indicated.
- Participates in the planning, implementation, and monitoring of data collection. Provides guidance and assistance for more efficient approaches and methods for work processes and/or solving problems. Supports data requests, retrieval, analysis, and assists in measuring outcomes, process improvements, and business planning.
- Consistently meets daily, monthly, and annual deadlines by working effectively with multiple individuals in a highly tactful yet precise and professional manner.
- Implements data management plan by conducting audits on patient files, validating data integrity and interpreting results using statistical and data analysis tools. Presents data that is useful and understandable for ongoing monitoring.
- Understands all of the software application systems (i.e., Strata, Midas+) utilized by DSRIP Administrative Management.
- Gathers and submits DSRIP related information (clinical and financial) and other data requests. Assists in the analysis, summary and reporting of clinical and administrative data for regulatory purposes.
- Prepares data and other supporting documentation for submission to internal and external auditors (clinical and financial).
- Completes the data integrity data quality test with a 90% accuracy rate.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science, Finance, or discipline is required. Master's degree is preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience required, five (5) years preferred, of leveraging analytics to drive business decisions
- Proficiency with programming languages, automation tools and stats packages (e.g. python, SAS, hive, R) preferable
- Experience with Statistical Models and Data Mining techniques.
- Experience with BI/visualization packages, preferably MicroStrategy
- Must demonstrate exceptional analytical skills with business acumen
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks etc.
- Must have communication skills and the ability to develop and present solutions to all levels of management (including executive levels).
- Project Management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet objectives and deadlines
- Must have demonstrated the ability to solve complex problems with minimal direction.
- Must be able to interact effectively and patiently with customers especially while under pressure.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees.
- Strong background in analysis, design, development, testing and support of business needs