Information Services Developer Lead Job in Irving
The Information Services Developer Lead reports directly to the Manager Information Services and is responsible for leading and coordinating the efforts and content within the designated focus area. This position is the most senior level and will require coordination and consistency across the development team. Specific responsibilities include providing oversight for applications support including Incident, Problem, Request and Change Management. This position requires a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal oversight.
- Acts as primary representation in phases of implementation including build, configuration, testing, go-live support, and optimization
- Leads the focus area workgroups, providing oversight for related processes. Manages communication between the application teams as appropriate; facilitates application and cross-application work sessions.
- Works collaboratively with application and compliance teams to design system processes.
- Acts as customer liaison, working with end-users or business contacts to understand business needs and communicate the requirements and timelines.
- Maintains knowledge of Epic including Nova release notes, User Forum, Galaxy, and other documentation published through the Epic User Web.
- Develop and maintains documentation, remain informed of the latest features and functionality to enhance the focus area to gain efficiencies.
- Maintains expert knowledge of all technologies applicable to specific job responsibilities.
- Work with Application teams including Application Development, and Business Process Owners to design, develop, and maintain application aspects within prescribed policies and requirements.
- Pursues professional growth and development through personal reading, seminars, workshops, and professional affiliations to keep abreast of the trends in his/her field of expertise.
- Provides technical development input and implementation of design as it relates to the existing applications that correspond with the architecture strategies at an enterprise level.
- Takes direction or may lead in some areas to assist in the execution of CHRISTUS’ overall information systems strategy as it pertains to their vision of the organization in both strategic and tactical plans. Involved in team adoption, execution and integration of strategy to achieve optimal and efficient deliver
- Leads in the evaluation of proposed system acquisitions or solutions development and provides input to the decision-making process relative to compatibility, cost, resource requirements, operations, and maintenance
- Leads in development of standards, design and implementation of proactive processes to collect and report data and statistics on assigned systems
- Leads in the research, design, development, and implementation of application, database, and interface using technologies platforms provided.
- May be required to work outside of normal working hours.
- May be required to work long hours during critical outage events and on-call rotation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related field
- Strong technical knowledge of Enterprise Application/Integration Design and Development of systems, databases, operating systems and Information Services.
- Must have strong communication skills and ability to develop and lead technical teams
- Minimum of seven (7) years development experience in a corporate environment
- 2+ years of Supervisory experience and leading development teams
- Working experience in Design and Coding.
- Knowledge of industry standard WEB platforms (.NET/C#), Automation (RPA and Test Automation), Microsoft Internet Information Server, Linux, Apache, Unix, Microsoft Foundation Server.
- Experience working with Internal or External customers for an organization in coordinating work and designing solutions.
- Experience utilizing the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Agile/Waterfall Methodologies