Information Services Developer II
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Woodgate Admin Bldg
Share This Job On
Information Services Developer II Job in Tyler
The IT Developer II - SQL Server is responsible for data integration to CHRISTUS Health Enterprise Data Platforms. Primary duties include design, development, implementation, troubleshooting and support of ETL processes in a Microsoft SQL Server environment. This role ensures data integration applications are developed to successfully deliver the Data and Analytics strategic objectives. This role will also troubleshoot and optimize data integration applications. Certification and expertise in Epic Clarity and Caboodle is preferred.
This role will support Data Management and Analytics objectives to deliver high quality, contemporary, best-in-class solutions across CHRISTUS Health.
- Proficiency in Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse environment with involvement in design, development, implementation, troubleshooting and support of ETL process using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Proven ability in developing Data warehousing, Operational Data Store (ODS) and Data Mart on Microsoft SQL Server.
- Excellent programming skills in writing Complex Stored Procedures, Queries, Views, User Defined Functions, Cursors and Common Table Expressions using SQL or T-SQL.
- Proven ability in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization by Indexing, Partitioning and Denormalization.
- Advanced level of SQL programming for data analysis is required.
- Experience in SQL Server Reporting Services, required.
- Willingness and ability to learn advanced analytics technologies, including SQL Server Analytics Services (SSAS) and Python.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or related field preferred.
- Minimum Four (4) years of experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) in designing and developing complex ETL packages.
- Minimum Four (4) years of experience with writing and debugging complex SQL stored procedures and queries.
- Minimum Two (2) year of experience in designing and developing data models for Transactions and Reporting.
- Minimum One (1) years of experience with SQL Server database replication.
- One (1) year of Healthcare IT experience is preferred.
- Certifications in MS SQL Server are a plus.
- Epic Clarity and Caboodle certifications are preferred.