CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital Tyler
800 East Dawson Street
Tyler, TX 75701
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Immunohistology Specialist Job in Tyler
Performs the preparation of pathology and laboratory specimens for microscopic evaluation by the pathologist through the use of microtomy, special staining, and histochemistry techniques. Provides special expertise in the performance of immunohistochemical stains. Performs / assists with frozen section staining, fine needle aspirations, and autopsies.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Completion of an accredited School of Histotechnology or 1 year on-the-job training in large volume Anatomic Pathology Lab.
- Associates or Bachelor degree in Science is preferred.
- 5 years technical experience with 1-2 years in special and immunostaining techniques.
- 2 years experience of high complexity testing in an acute care hospital setting.
- Must be ASCP Certified Histotechnologist (HTL) or Histotechnician (HT).
Current Associate? Click here to applyNot ready to apply? Join our Talent Pool