Identity Management Engineer I - Development
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
Share This Job On
Identity Management Engineer I - Development Job in Irving
Identity Management Engineer - Development is a strategic position providing technical skill and expertise in Identity Management solutions. Familiarity with Single-Sign-On solutions leveraging Imprivata and OKTA technologies, among others is a plus. This position is responsible for full life cycle management of the environment with technical knowledge and experience in operational maintenance, availability, capacity planning, and monitoring.
Day to day activities include tactical user provisioning, identity administration, access management, password management, password synchronization, performance tuning, and monitoring security and compliance events. The position also works as part of a cross-functional team that deals with the full spectrum of technology and will fulfill the role of third level support for identity management technologies, providing training and direction to other technical staff that perform the bulk of the first and second level support tasks.
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft Identity Manager / SailPoint (Identity IQ /IdentityNow) and other Access Management tools and Single-sign-on tools and technologies; including working with tools like OKTA, OneSign, ADFS etc.
- Experience with Directory Services specifically Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with using relational databases
- Experience with security policies and procedures
- Exposure to open standards development including XML, XSLT, SOAP, AJAX, Java/J2EE, and command line scripting.
- Knowledge of local and wide area networking on multiple platforms: Windows, Novell, Unix, Linux and VMware; network protocols and routing; network, server, and host operating systems; IP networking, internet and intranet technologies; email, groupware, office automation and collaboration technologies; voice and/or data communications; voice and/or data networking; Windows desktop OS; server hardware, software, and administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related field or equivalent experience is required.
- Experience in large corporate systems environment with a wide variety of Information Management systems, networks and technologies required.
- Prior experience in a health care systems environment is a plus.
- Identity Management – A certification in IDM from a recognized industry vendor is a plus.