Identity Management Administrator II – Epic Security Support
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Identity Management Administrator II – Epic Security Support Job in Irving
The Identity Management Administrator (IMA) is responsible for the supporting the end user’s access and confidentiality of information and systems involving the Epic Electronic Medical Record (EMR) System.The ideal candidate must have knowledge of Epic security provisioning and its inner workings (i.e. templates, subtemplates, security classes, user roles, menus, activities, and profiles).The IMA has the primary accountability for handling requests and inquiries related to system and application access for associates, non-associates, student interns and other clients at CHRISTUS Health.Systems and applications include but are not limited to: Epic, Pyxis, Tap-N-Go, Patient Safe, PACS, Meditech, Active Directory, and other systems. The Identity Management Administrator (IMA) must keep up to date with regulations, rules, and standards related to information and system security practices.The ideal candidate must understand strategic goals by leading, directing, and implementing the necessary controls and procedures to protect information systems assets from intentional or inadvertent access, modification, disclosure, or destruction. The Identity Management Administrator is also responsible for advising, training, and assisting customers in the access administration of their systems. The IMA will work closely with the Information Management (IM) Security team to insure security policies are maintained and followed.This individual will also assist the IM Security Team in supporting any forensic investigations they are conducting.The IMA is responsible for delivering high quality cost-effective solutions to all levels of users.The IMA is also responsible for supporting the business goals and objectives of the department, the Information Management organization, and the company.
- Bachelor degree in Business Information Systems; Computer Science; or related field is required but may be supplemented by equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of industry standards related to provisioning and access.Understanding of healthcare information system’s needs.
- Epic Electronic Medical Record analyst experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Microsoft Office(Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with the ServiceNow incident tracking system.
- Demonstrates the capability of being a self-starter.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Multi-tasking ability.
- Time Management.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of two years of hands-on experience in information systems access and provisioning administration in healthcare or related field.
- Minimum of two years of hands-on experience in Epic Security provisioning and support as an analyst or coordinator.Use of Data Courier for keeping Epic environments in Sync.
- Technical understanding of the Epic Modules (Clindoc, Ambulatory, Epic Security, Chronicle, Epic Text, etc.)
- Understand of the foundational structures of the Epic software including profiles, roles, menus, and security classes.
- Knowledge of government regulations industry standards for information security relationships, HIPPA, PCI-DDS.
- Broad technical knowledge and experience to include one or more of the following areas: Information Security, Identity Management, Application System Administration, Application System development or Information System Audits.
- Epic Security Certification required. Certified Identity Management Professional (CIMP) is a plus.