5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Human Resources Specialist Senior
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS TMF HR Strategy Office 727 East Front Street
727 East Front Street
Tyler, TX 75702
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Human Resources Specialist Senior Job in Tyler
The HR Shared Services Specialist is responsible for managing HR data and high volume transactional processing. Investigate data quality issues, share results with requester and complete data corrections. Research solutions to HR customer transactional requests. Review HR transactional data and deliver reports to Specialized Services. Execute compliance and regulatory reporting. tasks. Work involves considerable Associate contact with Associates and takes responsibility with assisting in one or more higher-level Human Resource functions. Work is reviewed for conformance with established methods and procedures and performed under supervision of manager. This position frequently interacts with high-level contacts and has exposure to sensitive information necessitating the use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment. The HR SS Specialist position also requires excellent customer service, communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Provide accurate and efficient resolution of issues and inquiries through multiple channels (phone, email, case management) by following appropriate resolution/assessment methodology (investigating and research), utilizing knowledge management tools, educating customers on products and self-service tools, and determining appropriate course of action or escalation for emerging issues.
- Continually utilizes knowledge management tools and contributes new, revised or updated information to maintain accuracy and consistency in knowledge in support of customers, peers and the larger Customer Service team.
- Assesses customer’s level of understanding and increases their self-sufficiency by educating and influencing customers to utilize self-service support.
- Provide initial contact and support for customers dealing with sensitive and confidential information relating to HR issues.
- Communicate effectively (written or verbal) to best match customer style, needs, and level of understanding in creating optimal customer interaction. Communication style includes accurate and grammatically correct support based on channel (phone, case management).
- Completes accurate and actionable case documentation in the Case Management tool.
- Supports the Customer Service team by sharing knowledge, information, and best practices.
- Supports the HR SS Customer Service Reps as needed
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Provides assistance with respect to transactional inquires and issues involving ADP.
- Responds to routine questions about ADP and procedures related to HRMS processes.
- Responsible for the accurate data entry of HR information for all employees.
- Monitors all data changes made through the self-service portal
- Processes employee data changes and corrections as requested or as needed through data integrity audits.
- Responsible for standard employee data entry transactions such as I-9s, new hire processing, job data changes, terminations, unemployment tracking, etc.
- Maintains records and data of the employee population and ensures information validity.
- Monitors record keeping and data entry procedures for accuracy; updates procedures as necessary to achieve optimal operational efficiency.
- Responsible for the centralization and maintenance of employee records as well as mandated documents as required by federal and state legislation.
- Maintains HR data record standards such as job status, job codes, time entry codes, job titles, pay grades, etc.
- Partners with the reporting team to create a variety of complex employee data related reports as mandated by county office, state, and federal regulations.
- Review the resignation checklist to validate actions to take. Confirm separation in the system and support downstream activities related to the separation transaction (notify stakeholders). Prepare separation packages for involuntary separations. Store separation documentation in the Associate’s file. Distribute exit surveys to separating Associates. Consolidate and report out on exit survey results. Notify outplacement vendors during workforce reductions. Support Associate and manager inquiries related to separations.
- Support Associate questions on compensation programs, policies, processes, etc. Process off cycle compensation adjustments.
- Interpret and provide guidance on policies and programs (LOA, work/life balance, workforce policies). Resolve Associate issues and complete investigations. Manage Associate disability accommodations and LOA returns. Support general Associate inquiries related to policies, complaints process, etc.
- Support Associate questions on Benefit programs, policies, processes, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field required.
- Customer Service
- PHR certification preferred.
- Familiar with CHRISTUS HR processes and policies
- Has knowledge of systems and technology that support CHRISTUS HR Shared Services (e.g. ADP)
- Experience in data and record management
- Strong analytical, problem solving, critical thinking, organizational skills
- Possesses exceptional customer service skills
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Ability to identify complex problems and related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Experience in data and record management.Demonstrated ability in project management, planning, execution, monitoring, and controlling
- Excellent written, oral, presentation, facilitation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to handle ambiguity in a fast-paced environment with multiple concurrent tasks and changing priorities
- 2+ years’ experience in HR