Human Resources Specialist Senior
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
CHRISTUS SETX Medical Office Building 2900 North Street
2900 North Street
Beaumont, TX 77702
Share This Job On
Apply Now Human Resources Specialist Senior Job in Beaumont
Performs a variety of specialized duties in support of the Human Resources department. This position is accountable for performing and delivering an exceptional level of productivity and customer service. Works collaboratively with HR and Leadership to provide effective solutions and responds timely to the needs of Associates and leaders. As a part of the HR team this position must live the CHRISTUS Core Values through actions and words while portraying the highest caliber of professionalism, positivity, and collaboration within the department and throughout the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - ability to summarize key points of detailed information both orally and in documents and presentations.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office; intermediate to advanced skills in Excel required (such as ability to run pivot tables, perform v-lookups, and develop various spreadsheets, documents and forms). Knowledge of MS Access is preferred.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills required.
- Ability to work under constant deadlines, juggle multiple priorities, and frequent interruptions.
- Attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality required.
- Three (3) or more years of HR experience required. Healthcare HR experience is preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience with data analysis, preferably in Human Resources