Human Resources Service Center Representative Senior
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Human Resources Service Center Representative Senior Job in Irving
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for responding to simple and complex HR inquiries from employees and managers via telephone, chat and the web-based case management/portal. The Customer Service Representative is also responsible for processing HR transactions that support Workforce Administration and some components Recruiting & Onboarding, Learning Administration, Benefits Administration, Payroll, and Rewards including employee data security and accuracy, and employee file and HR records maintenance. This position is a full-time position and will report to the Manager of HR Shared Services.
- Provide accurate and efficient resolution of issues and inquiries through multiple channels (phone, email, case management) by following appropriate resolution/assessment methodology (investigating and research), utilizing knowledge management tools, educating customers on products and self-service tools, and determining appropriate course of action or escalation for emerging issues.
- Continually utilizes knowledge management tools and contributes new, revised or updated information to maintain accuracy and consistency in knowledge in support of customers, peers and the larger Customer Service team.
- Assesses customer’s level of understanding and increases their self-sufficiency by educating and influencing customers to utilize self-service support.
- Provide initial contact and support for customers dealing with sensitive and confidential information relating to HR issues.
- Communicate effectively (written or verbal) to best match customer style, needs, and level of understanding in creating optimal customer interaction. Communication style includes accurate and grammatically correct support based on channel (phone, case management).
- Completes accurate and actionable case documentation in the Case Management tool.
- Supports the Customer Service team by sharing knowledge, information, and best practices.
- Provides assistance with respect to transactional inquires and issues involving Infor.
- Responds to routine questions about Infor and procedures related to HRMS processes.
- Responsible for the accurate data entry of HR information for all employees.
- Monitors all data changes made through the self service portal
- Processes employee data changes and corrections as requested or as needed through data integrity audits.
- Responsible for standard employee data entry transactions such as I-9s, new hire processing, job data changes, terminations, unemployment tracking, etc.
- Maintains records and data of the employee population and ensures information validity.
- Monitors record keeping and data entry procedures for accuracy; updates procedures as necessary to achieve optimal operational efficiency.
- Responsible for the centralization and maintenance of employee records as well as mandated documents as required by federal and state legislation.
- Maintains HR data record standards such as job status, job codes, time entry codes, job titles, pay grades, etc.
- Partners with the reporting team to create a variety of complex employee data related reports as mandated by county office, state, and federal regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field required.
- PHR certification preferred.
- Familiar with CHRISTUS HR processes and policies
- Has knowledge of systems and technology that support CHRISTUS HR Shared Services (e.g. Infor)
- Experience in data and record management
- Strong analytical, problem solving, critical thinking, organizational skills
- Possesses exceptional customer service skills
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Ability to identify complex problems and related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Experience in data and record management. Demonstrated ability in project management, planning, execution, monitoring, and controlling
- Excellent written, oral, presentation, facilitation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to handle ambiguity in a fast-paced environment with multiple concurrent tasks and changing priorities
- 2+ years experience in HR