8AM - 5PM
Human Resources Information System Analyst II
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi Shoreline
600 Elizabeth Street
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
Share This Job On
Apply Now Human Resources Information System Analyst II Job in Corpus Christi
The HRIS Analyst is responsible for supporting Enterprise Resource Planning using the Human Resource Service Management System (ServiceNow). Works with customers and technical staff to resolve issues related to INFOR WFM software and Tertiary Reporting Software. Creates technical documentation around Workforce Management Solutions. Works with Local, HR, Nursing Leaders, Finance and Ancillary Support to maintain current / up to date scheduling, resource planning, training and development of new solutions.
- Assists with maintenance of INFOR technology
- Produces reports out of INFOR Analytics
- Assists with the development of HR metrics reporting
- Assists in developing procedures to analyze, test and implement new technical solutions, including project participation, communication, end-user training, testing and data analysis, maintenance, and change documentation
- Works with CHRISTUS HR Shared Services and IM to prioritize and implement short and long term projects.
- Assists with moving projects forward, meets with HR and payroll team members to prioritize needs and manage issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong Independently Focused Team-Member
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Business, Computer Systems, Engineering, Performance Improvement or Similar or RN License
- Understanding of Excel, SQL, Cognos, or Similar Analytics Software
- Strong Customer Service Orientation
- Knowledgeable of HR/Payroll/Scheduling
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Flexible with
- Two years HR Information Management experience or Two Years in Scheduling / Associate Management