Human Resources Business Partner II
CHRISTUS Central Louisiana/St. Frances Cabrini
CHRISTUS St Frances Cabrini-40100
3330 Masonic Dr
Alexandria, LA 71301
Share This Job On
Apply Now Human Resources Business Partner II Job in Alexandria
The Business Partner, HR Strategy is the local point of contact to Associates and a consultant to management for HR-related needs and issues. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs, communicating such needs proactively with the HR department and management, continually aligning all business objectives in designated business units. The Business Partner, HR Strategy formulates partnerships across the HR function, seeking to develop integrated solutions and deliver value-added service to management and associates that reflect the business objectives of the organization. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of CHRISTUS Health St. Frances Cabrini Hospital and demonstrating behavior consistent with the Core Values.
- Associate's degree or equivalent training and experience is required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Good written and oral communication skills, negotiation skills, conflict resolution skills, and presentation skills.
- Proficient knowledge of employment laws and regulations, including federal and state EEO/AA practices and regulations, Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
- Three years of HR experience required, 5 years preferred
- Professional in Human Resources Certification (PHR®) or other National HR related certification is preferred.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini family!