Human Resources Business Partner II
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS TMF HR Strategy Office 727 East Front Street
727 East Front Street
Tyler, TX 75702
Share This Job On
Apply Now Human Resources Business Partner II Job in Tyler
Business Partners support the implementation of effective people strategy in assigned operational areas. Strategy addresses key performance results for customer service, communication, retention, employee satisfaction, and engagement. Business Partner support will encompass all areas of human capital including but not limited to recruitment, retention, development, performance management, talent management, total rewards and employee relations.
- Compile and analyze data from HR activities and make recommendations for changes
- Partner with managers and Associates to resolve HR issues and concerns
- Ensure legal compliance and adherence to company policy
- Handle day-to-day delivery of HR services locally for issues requiring face-to-face intervention
- Coordinate with HR Shared Services to deploy HR solutions in the market/region Monitor
- Associate services provided in the field and support culture and engagement initiatives
- Monitor Service Level Agreements to ensure success of the HR Shared Service Center
- Assist managers with various HR activities, including performance management, Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) related activities, training needs, and ad hoc requests
- Collect and analyze data in assigned functional area pertaining to HR activities and compliance with employment law and company policies
- Identify trends, perform root cause analysis on issues, and make recommendations for improvement
- Associate’s degree is required.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Three years of HR experience required; five years of HR experience preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of employment laws and regulations, including federal and state EEO/AA practices and regulations, Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
- Possess strong data analysis and data querying skills, with the strong ability to compile and analyze data from multiple sources.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Professional in Human Resources Certification (PHR®) or other National HR related certification is preferred.