Human Resources Business Partner
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
Business Development/Strategic Planning
CTMF Health System-38300
500 S. Beckham Ave
Tyler, TX 75702
Share This Job On
Apply Now Human Resources Business Partner Job in Tyler
The Business Partner, HR Strategy is the local point of contact to Associates and a consultant to management for HR-related needs and issues. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs, communicating such needs proactively with the HR department and management, continually aligning all business objectives in designated business units. The Business Partner, HR Strategy formulates partnerships across the HR function, seeking to develop integrated solutions and deliver value-added service to management and associates that reflect the business objectives of the organization.MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compile and analyze data from HR activities and make recommendations for changes.
- Partner with managers and Associates to resolve HR issues and concerns.
- Ensure legal compliance and adherence to company policy.
- Handle day-to-day delivery of HR services locally for issues requiring face-to-face intervention.
- Coordinate with HR Shared Services to deploy HR solutions in the market/region.
- Monitor Associate services provided in the field and support culture and engagement initiatives.
- Monitor Service Level Agreements to ensure success of the HR Shared Service Center.
- Assist managers with various HR activities, including performance management, Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) related activities, training needs, and ad hoc requests.
- Collect and analyze data in assigned functional area pertaining to HR activities and compliance with employment law and company policies. Identify trends, perform root cause analysis on issues, and make recommendations for improvement.
- Participate in HR process improvement initiatives and special projects, as assigned.
- Associate's degree or equivalent training and experience is required.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of employment laws and regulations, including federal and state EEO/AA practices and regulations, Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
- Possess strong data analysis and data querying skills, with the strong ability to compile and analyze data from multiple sources.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Three years of HR experience required.
- Five years of HR experience preferred.
- Professional in Human Resources Certification (PHR®) or other National HR related certification is preferred