Human Resources Analytics Developer
CHRISTUS System Office
Analytics and Reporting
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Human Resources Analytics Developer Job in Irving
The Human Resources Analytics Developer will be responsible for delivering high quality, moderate to complex reporting, data and analytics to business units across the organization. The developer will work with the Human Resources Analyst to transform data into actionable intelligence through graphics and analytics.
- Understand the problems or insights the business is trying to solve or uncover.
- Drive consistency and accuracy of ad-hoc and standard reporting requirements across the organization.
- Demonstrate a high attention-to-detail in the analysis and reporting of data.
- Monitor recurring processes and ensures output accuracy and timely distribution.
- Responsible for maintenance, documentation, and enhancements of recurring processes and procedures.
- Design, Develop, and Deploy an automated Dashboard solution.
- Analyze data and create reports and dashboards.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve data and reporting issues.
- Write and maintain technical documentation based on business requirements.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager of Talent Reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence or a related field required.
- Master’s degree in Business Analytics, Data Analytics and Visualization, Business Intelligence, Computer Science, Data Science or a related discipline preferred.
- Demonstrated familiarity and experience with data visualization tools specifically with Infor Birst.
- Strong development skills utilizing data from ERP systems and Cloud Analytics.
- Familiarity with ETL concept.
- Advanced knowledge of data systems and the ability to transform and shape large usable data sets.
- Hands on experience in writing SQL queries.
- Experience in Dimensional Modeling.
- Demonstrated experience in getting things done through networking and collaboration in a complex, matrixed environment.