HRIS Analyst II
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CTMF Health System-38300
1034 Clinic Dr.
Tyler, TX 75701
Share This Job On
Apply Now HRIS Analyst II Job in Tyler
The HR Shared Services Technology Analyst is responsible for analyzing changes of system design and configurations to determine the effect on the HR Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and business service relationships, and preparing and managing high quality documentation necessary for the change. Evaluates released change data and accurately documents activities to ensure adherence to configuration management standards, procedures and guidelines. Actively supports, manages, and performs assurance audits of the Configuration Management Database software and relationships and configurations of other federated systems.
- Assists with technical architecture for HR service center technology
- Ensures data security across all SSC technology platforms
- Provides technical support for SSC related tools (e.g. portal) as needed
- Assists with the development of procedures to analyze, test and implement new technical solutions, including project participation, communication, end-user training, testing and data analysis, maintenance, and change documentation
- Works with CHRISTUS HR Shared Services and IM to prioritize and implement short and long term projects. Assists with moving projects forward, meets with HR and payroll team members to prioritize needs and manage issues
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Information Management Systems preferred.
- Previous HR technology experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required in order to educate, inform, develop documents, presentation materials, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high stress operation with high standards of excellence.
- Ability to support and perform tasks in a manner consistent with Integrity and Compliance standards.
- Practical experience with Word, Excel, Adobe applications.
- Ability to make independent decisions that are generally guided by established procedures.
- Ability to handle sensitive, stressful and confidential situations and account information, protecting identity of Associates.
- Willingness and ability to learn new tasks
- Knowledge of ADP HR and Payroll System desire
- Ability to handle ambiguity in a fast-paced environment with multiple concurrent tasks and changing priorities
- Two years HR Information Management experience, preferably with call center technologies.