CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Villa de Matel
Houston, TX 77023
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Housekeeping Porter Job in Houston
The Porter is responsible for the general and heavy cleaning of all assigned areas, delivering and picking up of containers from the various buildings and lifting and moving of heavy objects and equipment for Associates and residents; maintaining the high standards of cleanliness and sanitation requirements.
- Responsible for cleaning assigned areas that can include but are not limited to walls, windows, floors (including buffing and mopping floors), baseboards, outside walkways, refrigerators, freezers, hood and vents and assigned vehicle.
- Receive, store and keep inventory of all supplies; informing supervisor when supplies are low or in poor condition.
- Distribute supplies as needed to various buildings.
- Collect soiled linens and deliver to the laundry.
- Assist in the set-up and breakdown of meeting and/or dining areas; i.e., table moving, chair moving, steam table moving, etc.
- Performs occasional driving as the company Chauffeur according to daily driving schedules, taking passengers to and from, but not limited to, doctor’s appointments.
- Collect and dispose of all trash daily from all buildings
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of vacuum cleaners, floor polishers, mops and wringers, shampoo machines and extractors
- Six (6) months of related experience preferred
- Current Texas driver’s license required