House Supervisor--Nursing Administration
CHRISTUS Highland Medical Center
1453 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop
Shreveport, LA 71105
Share This Job On
Apply Now House Supervisor--Nursing Administration Job in Shreveport
The House Supervisor (RN) provides supervision and guidance to all areas by visiting units/departments throughout the shift to determine status of the area, interpret policies and regulations to staff, patients, and visitors, coordinate placement/transfer of patients, all in efforts to deliver the highest levels of care to the patient and family. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of CHRISTUS Health.
- Current BLS Certification required
- Current ACLS Certification required
- A minimum of two years clinical nursing experience required with demonstrated leadership abilities. Previous management experience preferred.
- Must be clinically competent in current nursing practice. Must have supervisory and leadership ability and be able to make immediate judgments and decisions.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, families, and medical staff both verbally and written.