Healthcare Interface Developer
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Information Mgmt-79100
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Healthcare Interface Developer Job in Irving
- *Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related field or equivalent experience (15 years) required. Masters degree preferred.
- *Enterprise Architecture Experience: Ability to understand and enforce enterprise architecture concepts
- *Departmental Technical Standards: Ability to create, document, and enforce departmental technical and process standards.
- *Database Experience: Ability to Read and Write complex SQL code
- *Database Experience: Prefered, Transact-SQL (MS SQL Server) and SSIS knowledge/expertise
- *Network Experience: Ability to use tcpdump, nc, netstat, etc.
- *Network Experience: Extensive knowledge with LAN's, WAN's, VPN's, and load balancing
- *Technical knowledge with Websphere MQ
- *Extensive technical knowledge of Enterprise Application/Web Design and Development of systems, databases, operating systems and Information Management.
- *Must be able to take on a lead role within a project and provide direction for Level I & Level II Healthcare Interface Developers.
- *Must have the communication skills and ability to develop and present solutions to all levels of management (including executive levels).
- *Must have demonstrated the ability to solve complex problems with minimal direction.
- *Must be able to interact effectively and patiently with customers especially while under pressure.
- *The ability to work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously to meet project deadlines for self and others as required.
- *Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees.
- *Thorough understanding of Interface Concepts (both end-user and data)
- *Ability to work with Managed File Transfer systems
- *Ability to complete Data GAP documentation and work with others to fill the GAPs
- *Ability to develop high level Integration designs/Solution Management
- *Ability to do Test Plan Management
- *Ability to do Quality Assurance
- *Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively with both technical and business audiences.
- *Minimum of three (3) years experience with standard health care file formats (CCDA, HL7, etc.) required.
- *Minimum of three (3) years experience with programming and scripting required.
- *Minimum of three (3) years prior experience in a health care systems environment is required
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications:
- *HL7 Certification preffered
- *Related industry certification preferred