CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital Jacksonville
2026 South Jackson
Jacksonville, TX 75766
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now HBO Tech Job in Jacksonville
Under direction of Lead Hyperbaric Technologist, Program Director/Manager, Clinical Manager and Medical Director this individual will deliver HBO treatments and assist in wound care. The individual will act as the outside attendant and control operator during clinical treatment using a mono place hyperbaric (HBO) chamber. The individual will also assist in wound care treatments and wound assessments. The individual accepts responsibility and accountability for working within the framework of appropriate regulatory body where it applies and follows the CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Wound Care Center and Health System policies and procedures.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT), Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) or Paramedic (EMT-P or LP)
- Must obtain BLS if not certified at hire and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) within 6 months of hire
- Must obtain Certified Hyperbaric Technologist (CHT) within 1 years of hire
- High school diploma or equivalent; education program appropriate for certification
- Must have a least one year experience in patient care environment and/or diving/medical hyperbaric experience.
- Basic computer skills and medical equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of common safety hazards and procedures