Group Fitness Instructor PRN - HOHP Fitness Center
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances HealthPark HerringtonOrnelas
Share This Job On
Apply Now Group Fitness Instructor PRN - HOHP Fitness Center Job in Tyler
Responsible for leading a variety of fitness classes--Spin/Cycle, Total Body, Circuit Training, Bootcamp, etc. Designs and instructs fitness routine courses. Teaches proper form for exercises, maintains control of the class, and allows participants to enjoy their fitness time. Hours: Available Monday through Friday and some Saturdays. PRN does not have a set amount of hours but depending on the clients, could work up to 40 hours a week.
- Current group exercise or personal training certification from a Nationally Recognized Source.: ACE, AFFA, ACSM, NSCA, NASM, COOPER, AFFA, TRX
- AEA, Arthritis Fnd. Aquatics Cert.., NETA. SCW, OR an accredited/recognized specialty certification.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience Level is determined based on education and experience
- Knowledge of programs used by Systemza
- Relevant knowledge based on job duties.
Per Diem As Needed (no set shift or schedule).