CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital Sulphur Springs
115 Airport Road
Sulphur Springs, TX 75482
Share This Job On
Apply Now Foundation Director Job in Sulphur Springs
The Executive Director will contribute to the planning and implementation of Foundation activities to maximize private sector support; formulate and implement strategies for raising major gifts ($10,000+) through the Grateful Patient/Guest Relations Program; and work collaboratively with the NETX Regional Foundation Office for CHRISTUS Health to identify and evaluate specific prospective donors for cultivation and major gift solicitation. The Executive Director will work under the dual supervision of the Vice President, Philanthropy for CHRISTUS Health NETX/LA/SETX, the Mother Frances Hospital CEO-Sulphur Springs and in tandem with the Hopkins County Health Care Foundation Board of Directors. The Executive Director will manage relationships with approximately 75-100 prospective donors and steward those relationships for the foundation and health system. S/he will have direct supervision of Foundation volunteers and any appropriate staff
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of increasingly responsible positions in development, with a preference for healthcare experience.
- Experience in event planning and organizing.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated success with all aspects of philanthropy: major gifts, grateful patient giving, capital campaign, planned giving, annual giving, special events, constituent engagement, strategic goal-setting and departmental management.
- Excellent public speaking skills complemented by a demonstrated ability to interact in a social setting with ease and grace among individuals from a variety of diverse backgrounds and professions.
- Some regional travel required with willingness to work evenings and weekends as needed.