Food Service Worker - St Joseph Village Job in Coppell
Performs general food service work involving varied tasks on serving lines, sanitation duties, and/or preparation of food other than regular cooking.
- Meets expectations of the applicable OneCHRISTUS Competencies: Leader of Self, Leader of Others, or Leader of Leaders.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure during peak hours of service
- Able to handle customer complaints in an objective manner
- Ability to perform janitorial functions such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, and ware washing duties
- High School Diploma preferred
- FHP License in state of employment required
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.