Food and Nutrition Staff/ Per Diem
CHRISTUS St. Vincent
1672 Hospital Dr
Santa Fe, NM 87505
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Food and Nutrition Staff/ Per Diem Job in Santa Fe
POSITION SUMMARY: Performs duties in one or more of the functional areas that may include trayline, retail, sanitation, groceries and assisting where needed for smooth operations. Duties may include preparing, displaying, setting up, cleaning, delivery, stocking of food items, trays, dishes, silverware, and cashiering. Maintains and records temperatures and quantity of food prepared, leftover and waste.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English
- Demonstrates leadership and service excellence through commitment and advanced skills
- Ability to interact with a variety of customers
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Knowledgeable of sanitation and food safety practices
- Some functions may require good understanding of basic restrictions on patient diets; ability to perform basic math skills.
EXPERIENCE: Prior restaurant, institutional, serving, or cashiering experience desirable.
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
-Responsible to: Food and Nutrition Manager, or designee.
- Bloodborne pathogen B
Exposure to minor cuts, burns, slips, and falls
Lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling of equipment, materials, or supplies of moderate to heavy weight, approximately 50 pounds. Stands or walks most of day. Exposure to various chemicals.