Flight Medic- Flight for Life
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Flight Life Base Palestine
1320 Anderson County Road 421
Palestine, TX 75803
Share This Job On
Apply Now Flight Medic- Flight for Life Job in Palestine
The Flight Paramedic provides comprehensive care to critically ill and/or injured persons in the air medical environment. Practice is carried out with a high degree of independence in challenging out-of-hospital environments and at regional health care facilities. The position also has significant responsibility for public relations and involves interacting with a wide range of healthcare and public safety professionals in stressful situations. The position also requires subject matter management skills and independent work on projects related to Flight For Life operations. This position coordinates transport operations / care with the Flight Nurse and Pilot crew members in conjunction with policies and procedures that have been established by Flight For Life Administration the Flight For Life Medical Director, and Flight For Life’s contracted aviations services (FAA Part 135) operator.
- Current paramedic certification by the State of Texas
- Licensed Paramedic (LP) (State of Texas)
- National Registry Paramedic (NREMT-P)
- Three to five years of high-volume ALS experience
- Three to five years critical care transport / flight experience
- ACLS certification required upon hire.
- PALS certification required upon hire.
- TNATC or ATLS (Audited) required within one year of hire.
- BLS required upon hire.