Apply Now Financial Systems Analyst II Job in Irving
The Financial Systems Analyst II reports to the Director of Financial Reporting within the Accounting department. This individual will maintain hierarchies and enforce consistency, ensuring figures tie between any reporting developed by the team. They will also be expected to occasionally work with various departments to understand their needs and develop clear and concise reporting that is efficient to build and maintain. This position requires an understanding and comprehension of accounting theories and principles, including eliminations and the framework of financials statements and how they impact one another. This individual will also be responsible for compiling presentations with financial information and notes on high level variances happening at a consolidated level driven by regional activity.
- Applications and Systems Management –Assist with management and maintenance of various tables/hierarchies within the system.
- System Administration - Perform System Administrator functions for systems such as HFM, INFOR CloudSuite Financials, BI FSM & Application Studio.
- Reporting – Design and build reports that will send a clear message related to performance while maintaining a line of sight to consolidated financials. The parameters of reporting may come from within the team or from other departments.
- Teamwork - Maintain and demonstrate good teamwork on assigned projects through actions and job performance.
- Customer Service - Serve as a resource person to end users for tools developed by our team. This includes validation, maintenance and education.
- Communication - Provide effective oral and written communications to customers to facilitate understanding, ownership and accomplishment of project goals and objectives. Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, possess good negotiating skills and work well with teams of a different functional background.
- Project Management - Serve as a project team lead or member for building, implementing and deploying new reports or dashboards. Completes special projects as requested by the team.
- Other - Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by the Director of Financial Reporting
Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- One to three years of Accounting experience
- Strong database and reporting tools knowledge, including SQL and Microsoft Access
- Advanced Excel
- Technical acumen