Financial Systems Analyst II
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Financial Systems Analyst II Job in Irving
The Financial Systems Analyst II reports to the Manager of Financial Services on the Business Services team within the Information Management department and serves as a resource person to the IM department, system leadership and regional leadership on specific system, business, finance and accounting-related problems. The Financial System Analyst assists the Financial Manager in cost containment activities and promotes and emphasizes the commitment to exceptional customer service standards. This position is also assists with planning, reviewing and controlling the financial activities of the IM organization by serving in a stewardship role to ensure that financial resources are utilized efficiently and effectively. This position requires an extensive understanding and comprehension of accounting theories and principles as they relate to financial systems.
- Applications and Systems Management –Assist with management and execution of the productivity system.
- Communication - Provide effective oral and written communications to customers to facilitate understanding, ownership and accomplishment of project goals and objectives. Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, possess good negotiating skills and work well with teams.
- Vendor Management - Contact vendors regarding issues to receive support information or assistance.
- Contract Management- Assist in the management of contracts for the acquisition of information systems, including software, hardware and support services, following established processes.
- Reporting - Establish and monitor department quality objectives, milestones and benchmarks. Develop and implement effective tools to measure performance against these standards. Work with the Financial Reporting Department to ensure data integrity and accuracy.
- Reporting to supporting data needed by Sr. Leadership
- Teamwork - Maintain and demonstrate good teamwork on assigned projects through actions and job performance.
- Customer Service - Serve as a resource person to IM department, system leadership and regional leadership on specific finance or accounting-related problems. Assist Manager in cost containment activities. Promote and emphasize the commitment to exceptional customer service standards.
- Other - Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by the Financial Services Manager.
- System Administration - Perform System Administrator functions for systems such as Hyperion, HPM, and other relative financial or business systems.
- Project Management - Serve as a project team member for building, implementing and deploying new applications selected for Information Management. Completes special projects as requested by the Financial Systems Manager.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Advanced Excel
- Advanced Word
- 10 Key by touch
- Five to seven years of experience
- None required