8AM - 5PM
Financial Analyst Senior - Health Plans
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
Share This Job On
Apply Now Financial Analyst Senior - Health Plans Job in Irving
Performs research and analysis in budgeting, financial trends, performance measures and forecast information.
- Determines and devises data survey collection, research techniques, data interpretation and analytical methodology to use for analysis purposes.
- Uses statistical and financial principles and techniques to prepare reports and makes recommendations related to financial trends, business forecasts, and clinic performance. Suggests remedial measures.
- Serves as project leader, providing work instruction and assignments, coordinating efforts and report completion.
- Interviews individuals, conducts investigations, researches and collects data and documents findings.
- Evaluates processes, budgets, programs and practices to ensure maximum operational efficiency.
- Prepares documents for compliance with regulations.
- Communicates internally and externally regarding findings via presentations using charts and graphs.
- Prepares and reports on provider performance measures and benchmarking, include compensation review and analysis work.
- Assists in reviewing and analyzing annual budget submissions.
- Attends required meetings and participates in committees as requested.
- Enhances professional growth and development through in-service meetings and educational programs.
- Follows the CHRISTUS Physician Group guidelines related to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), designed to prevent or detect unauthorized disclosure of Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Maintains strict confidentiality.
- Uses oral and written communication skills to effectively convey ideas in a clear, precise and positive manner that is consistent with the CHRISTUS Mission.
- Maintains established CHRISTUS Physician Group policies, procedures, objectives, quality assurance, safety, environmental and infection control.
- Implements job responsibilities in a manner that is consistent with the CHRISTUS Mission and Code of Ethics and supportive of CHRISTUS Physician Group’s cultural diversity objectives.
- Supports and adheres to CPG Service Guarantee.
- Performs other related work as required.
- Bachelor's Degree