Financial Analyst II - Physician Compensation
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp CPG and CPPG 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Financial Analyst II - Physician Compensation Job in Irving
This position is for Physician compensation team. Supports regional financial management by developing useful reports to be used in routine reporting operations accompanied by appropriate interpretation of results in order to inform management. Conducts data investigations and reporting development and interpretive analytics related to periodic intiatives, ongoing support, budgetary preparation, and periodic financial and statistical reporting.
- Reads budgetary preparations for annual regional budgets.
- Uses routine reporting to provide analytical support and interpretive analysis.
- Informs management on abnormal variances.
- Works with regions on initiatives and projects as needed.
- Acquires exceptional expertise on CHRISTUS Health Information Systems and reporting/data extraction platforms.
- Recommends areas for investigation based on topical regional issues and initiatives.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Applications especially Excel and Access, including Word, Excel (with Pivots), Access, PowerPoint
- Healthcare background preferred
- 3 years experience with data extracting and reporting
- 2 years experience with healthcare information reporting systems