5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Financial Analyst II
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Financial Analyst II Job in Irving
Supports regional financial management using CHRISTUS standard systems to conduct routine and ad hoc reporting.
- Primary duties include routine daily, weekly, be-weekly, and monthly reporting to support management needs for information related to service line utilization, cost, and profitability, and business statistics for volumes.
- Support other functions as needed for budget preparation and analysis, regional initiatives, financial statement and monthly report preparation, and other functions related to financial reporting and analysis.
- Support CHRISTUS development of budgetary and financial/operational information systems development/deployment.
- Relate data per reporting systems to CHRISTUS Health Information System for Financial and Clinical operations.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- Possession or expeditious acquisition of expertise on CHRISTUS-specific information systems
- Microsoft Office Applications, including Word, Excel (with Pivots), Access, PowerPoint, Meditech, Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) experience preferred, but not required
- Healthcare background preferred
- 3-5 years' experience with data extracting and reporting
- 1 year experience with healthcare information reporting systems preferred, but not required