5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Financial Analyst II
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Financial Analyst II Job in Irving
Support the ambulatory division with responsibility in 340B operations and assisting with ASC projects.
- Supports 340B operations for CHRISTUS Health by planning, performing, and reporting on compliance audits. Reviewing eligible provider specific to the covered entity. Participates in regional site visits for compliance assessment, education, HRSA audit preparation and HRSA audit responses. Assists with pharmacy outreach for potential new contract pharmacies and specialty pharmacy areas in the various CHRISTUS markets. This position works effectively with a variety of internal business functions (supply chain, medical staff services, finance, legal, compliance, and advocacy) within the system as well as those outside of CHRISTUS (vendors, wholesalers, manufactures, and contract pharmacies). Supports ASC operations through analysis of vendor spends, examination of vendor contracts, and vendor discussions and re-negotiations to achieve expense savings. Provides analysis and participates in discussions regarding service line development including modeling and producing pro formas. Assists in physician discussions for potential investors in our ASC portfolio in the various markets.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Applications especially Excel and Access, including Word, Excel (with Pivots), Access, PowerPoint
- Healthcare background preferred
- 3 years experience with data extracting and reporting
- 2 years experience with healthcare information reporting systems