8AM - 5PM
Financial Analyst I - Treasury
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Financial Analyst I - Treasury Job in Irving
This position reports directly to the Director of Cash and Banking and is a System level position. This position requires a bachelor’s degree in either accounting or finance. The position is a Financial Analyst I in the Treasury Department and, while primary duties relate to Cash and Banking, the position can be assigned responsibilities related to cash management, investments and debt based on the department’s need. This associate will be an active participant on the Treasury team to help in the continuous effort to improve the efficiency and quality of the department. This position will support all three treasury functions: Cash, Investments, and Debt Financing. The associate will have permanent assigned duties related to all three areas, however they will have the opportunity to have a more detailed focus on each treasury discipline through a rotation process.
- Complete previous day Cash Position Report of bank activity at the System level and provide report to Investments on a daily basis.
- Complete Treasury Management System daily and monthly reports to distribute to internal stakeholders.
- Input electronic transfer details (wires and ACHs) into designated bank web portals.
- Liaison for all on-line bank web portals.
- Maintain and update bank signature cards.
- Work with primary administrators to set up new users in designated bank web portals.
- Complete a daily report summarizing investment and cash balances from the previous day for distribution to CHRISTUS Health executive team.
- Maintain and improve various excel models used by the investments department as needed. Document all information related to these analyses.
- Backup for wire transfer requests and check requests for bond fund related activity including but not limited to, interest and principal payments, letter of credit and remarketing fees, swap payments and other related fees.
- Backup for monitoring market value and cash flow of swaps and tracking changes in interest rates by preparing weekly reports.
Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting
One year of cash management/treasury experience or related experience.
Financial industry experience preferred, but not required
Ability to write and communicate effectively
Proficient in Microsoft Office products required
Detail and deadline-oriented with ability to multi-task
Excellent organizational skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills