CHRISTUS Pediatric Physician Group
CHPG Region Admin-365AA
333 N Santa Rosa St.
San Antonio, TX 78207
Performs financial analysis and drives projects to improve financial performance
1. Determines and devises data survey collection, data interpretation and analytical methodology to use for analysis purposes.
2. Uses statistical and financial principles and techniques to prepare reports and makes recommendations related to financial trends, business forecasts, and clinic performance. Leads projects to improve the same.
3. Serves as project manager, providing work instruction and assignments, coordinating efforts and reporting progress on finance-focused projects.
4. Interviews individuals, conducts investigations, researches and collects data and documents findings.
5. Evaluates processes, budgets, programs and practices to ensure maximum operational efficiency.
6. Prepares documents for compliance with regulations.
7. Communicates internally and externally regarding findings via presentations using charts and graphs.
8. Prepares and reports on performance measures and benchmarking.
9. Assists in compiling, reviewing, and analyzing annual budget submissions.
10. Attends required meetings and participates in committees as requested.
11. Enhances professional growth and development through in-service meetings and educational programs.
12. Follows the CHRISTUS Health guidelines related to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), designed to prevent or detect unauthorized disclosure of Protected Health Information (PHI).
13. Maintains strict confidentiality.
14. Uses oral and written communication skills to effectively convey ideas in a clear, positive manner that is consistent with the CHRISTUS Mission.
15. Maintains established CHRISTUS Health policies, procedures, objectives, quality assurance, safety, environmental and infection control.
16. Implements job responsibilities in a manner that is consistent with the CHRISTUS Mission and Code of Ethics and supportive of CHRISTUS Health's cultural diversity objectives.
17. Performs other related work as required.
Bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, finance or related field required, MBA preferred. Two years of experience performing financial analysis in a health care organization is required