Field Service Technician Intern
CHRISTUS Central Louisiana/St. Frances Cabrini
Minimum Overnight Travel Up To 10 Percent
CHRISTUS St Frances Cabrini Administration Office
Share This Job On
Field Service Technician Intern Job in Alexandria
A meaningful educational experience for a college student to gain valuable experience in their field of study; while accomplishing tasks and completing projects in an enriching environment. The intern will gain networking opportunities that include interactions with CHRISTUS leaders and Associates. The Intern will be provided with a variety of projects to support learning objectives in areas Under direct supervision of an Information Systems team member, interns and are given assignments at incremental levels of complexity as they gain proficiency in various functions, such as: research, system analysis, programming, installation of software/hardware, configuration of hardware, etc. This position enables college students currently or recently enrolled in an approved program to receive technical training and gain practical experience. Does related work as required.
- Installs software on desktop workstations;
- Configures desktop and network hardware;
- Evaluates assigned work projects and exercises judgment in prioritizing projects under supervision.
- Informs supervisor as to the status of all assignments.
- Attends meetings and conferences as directed;
- Uses computer applications or other automated systems such as spreadsheets, word processing, e-mail and database software in performing work assignments;
- Currently enrolled in College degree program in one of the following degree programs; Information Technology, Networking, Cyber Security
- PC and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively work with others
- Quick learner with attention to detail, high degree of confidentiality and solid organizational skills
- Needs to be resourceful, innovative and persuasive with ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.