5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Field Service Technician I
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Childrens Hospital of San Antonio
333 North Santa Rosa Street
San Antonio, TX 78207
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Field Service Technician I Job in San Antonio
The Field Services Technician is responsible for the day-to-day operational support of the end user community through the installation, configuration, upgrade and maintenance of workstation and peripheral equipment. This includes the resolution of problems reported by the Customer Support Center and the implementation of new functionality. Documentation and adherence to policies, procedures and standards of the organization is an important part of this position. The Field Services Technician is responsible for delivering high quality, cost effective solutions to all levels of users. This includes support for both the technology and processes. The Field Services Technician is also responsible for supporting the business goals and objectives for the Department, the Information Services Organization, and the organization as a whole.
- High school diploma or GED and personal computer equipment service training or equivalent work experience.
- Basic PC, peripherals and desktop operating system knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of desktop operating system software.
- Basic project management.
- Problem solving skills.
- Patience, strong customer service skills.
- Multi-tasking ability.
- Time management.
- Detail oriented.
- Interpersonal skills.
- One year’s experience with the support of PC’s or equivalent technical training on support and operation of PC’s
- Valid Driver’s License