Apply Now Family Medicine Residency Program - Faculty Job in Corpus Christi
Family Medicine Residency Faculty Member will devote sufficient time to the educational program to fulfill their supervisory and teaching responsibilities; and to demonstrate a strong interest in the education of residents.
- This Physician must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine.
- Must devote effort to teaching, administration, scholarly activity, and patient care within the program.
- Full Spectrum Family Medicine preferred - OB a plus.
- Inpatient and Outpatient - hours vary depending on rotation
Our competitive benefits package includes:
- Competitive guarantee
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Retirement with employer match
- Relocation and Sign-On Bonus
- Quality Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment up to 125k (25k a year starting after year 1) if eligible
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
Recruiter Contact Information: