Exercise Physiologist- Primary Family Medicine Clinic
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
CHRISTUS Family Medicine Oak Run
Share This Job On
Exercise Physiologist- Primary Family Medicine Clinic Job in New Braunfels
This position is responsible to supervise and to prescribe exercise for patients enrolled in the Cardiac Phase I, II, and III and Pulmonary Rehab Programs. Associate must exercise independent judgment and decision making within the limitations and scope of practice.
• Utilize an interdisciplinary approach to patient care and recovery, prescribe and progress therapeutic exercise-based interventions for adult patients referred for Cardiac Rehabilitation
• Provide ongoing patient assessment to include ECG interpretation and measurements of physiological responses to therapeutic interventions
• Appropriately modify therapeutic interventions in accordance with physiological responses, to ensure patient safety and best outcomes possible
• Provide appropriate diagnosis, therapeutic and age-related patient and care provider education
• Education is provided one-on-one and in group settings
• Exercise independent judgment and decision-making within the limitations and scope of practice
Basic Life Support through the American Heart Association
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.