Executive Assistant II
CHRISTUS System Office
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Executive Assistant II Job in Irving
Performs diverse executive level administrative support by organizing and coordinating the day-to-day operations of the department. By nature of the position, a high degree of professionalism is required dealing with high level contracts and exposure to sensitive information requiring the use of tact, diplomacy, discretion, judgment, and independent decision-making. Manages incoming and outgoing correspondence, drafts communication and responses to inquiries. Provides guidance and response to requests in the absence of the departmental Leader.
- Manages phone contacts by answering all calls in a timely manner, responding to callers in a courteous and welcoming manner and appropriately handling the call to the caller's satisfaction.
- Sets up meetings and appointments, ensures meeting areas are prepared and meals are provided when appropriate. Ensures all meeting materials, if any, are delivered to all participants in a timely manner to ensure adequate time for meeting preparation.
- Manages all incoming and outgoing correspondence, date stamps incoming correspondence and distributes to the appropriate persons. Ensures overnight or special delivery mail is appropriately handled.
- Schedules appointments, arranges travel and prepares the necessary documentation to ensure travelers have all necessary information when traveling.
- Files correspondence, reports and other required materials. Maintains files in an orderly and neat manner to ensure information can be readily accessed when necessary.
- Prepares presentations and reports as requested to include PowerPoint, Excel and Word documents.
- Attends meetings, takes notes and drafts the meeting minutes for communication to the attendees.
- Tracks requests made to the regions and other parties by the Senior Vice President and coordinates and organizes the responses.
- Monitors inventory of supplies and orders supplies as necessary.
- Maintains supply and file rooms in a neat and orderly manner.
- Cooperates and coordinates with other administrative assistants to ensure office support is available when away from the office.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some college preferred or equivalent background gained through experience and training
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and executive assistant skills
- Minimum of five (5) years executive assistant /administrative assistant experience at the senior executive level
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products; i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications