5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Executive Assistant - CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Administration - Woodgate Building
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
No Travel Applicable
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Woodgate Admin Bldg
1001 East SE Loop 323
Tyler, TX 75701
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Executive Assistant - CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Administration - Woodgate Building Job in Tyler
Performs secretarial duties for administrative and management staff:
- Taking dictation, composing and transcribing correspondence and reports, and proofreading typed material.
- Indexes and files correspondence, records and reports. Orders supplies and equipment.
- Maintains calendar and arranges appointments, meetings and conferences. Contacts appropriate persons to attend. Answers inquiries and makes travel arrangements for supervisor.
- Assists supervisor with special projects, strategic plan and budget preparation. Assists in compiling financial and statistical data, and reports as assigned.
- Attends meetings as assigned and reports on actions.
- Anticipates supervisor’s needs by gathering records, reports, correspondence or other specific information.
- Handles confidential matters concerning departmental policies and practices.
- Informs the supervisor of operational problems. Determines action necessary in supervisor’s absence and handles matters not requiring executive disposition.
- Handles variety of matters involving contact with various staff, board members, medical committees, government agencies, and the public.
- Participates in professional development activities to keep current with health care administration trends and practices.
- Follows the CHRISTUS Health guidelines related to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), designed to prevent or detect unauthorized disclosure of Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Maintains strict confidentiality.
- Uses oral and written communication skills to effectively convey ideas in a clear, positive manner that is consistent with the CHRISTUS Mission.
- Maintains established CHRISTUS Health policies, procedures, objectives, quality assurance, safety, environmental and infection control.
- Implements job responsibilities in a manner that is consistent with the CHRISTUS Mission and Code of Ethics and supportive of CHRISTUS Health’s cultural diversity objectives.
- Supports and adheres to CHRISTUS Health Service Guarantee.
- Performs other related work as required.
- Education in business administration or secretarial practices; may be substituted for two years of office experience.
- Typing ability of 60 wpm and experience with word processing and/or spreadsheet computer applications is required.
- Four years of administrative experience including one year in a health care organization.