CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Executive Assistant Job in Irving
Provides administrative support for Talent and Digital HR System Directors to include: scheduling, tracking, and reporting information.
- Use computers for various applications such as database management, PowerPoint presentations, Outlook calendar maintenance and scheduling, Word Documents, Excel spreadsheets
- Provides administrative clerical assistance the talent executive team to include responding to and creating correspondence and other documents
- Takes dictation and minutes when needed
- Manages the calendar for the talent executives as required
- Demonstrates strong discipline, work ethic, and expertise in general administrative technical skills.
- Operates office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arranges for repairs when equipment malfunctions
- Requires discretion, confidentiality and diplomacy
- Schedules administrative meetings as required
- Submits invoice payments and follow through with U.S. and Mexico contracted labor
- Orders office supplies and business cards as needed
- Responsible for the management of all donor related software
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree or college hours in the areas of Business or in related field preferred.
- Outstanding organizational skills required.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Three to five years of related experience in administrative role or office management role.