Apply Now ER Tech Senior Tyler Job in Tyler
Emergency Care Center Technician Senior works with the RN’s in the Emergency Room to provide care to patients. They have special skills beyond those of a basic Emergency Technician; for example, they can perform venipuncture, dress wounds, removal staples and sutures, and measure peak expiratory flow rate.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Successful completion of an EMT program (Intermediate EMT or Paramedic preferred).
- Two (2) years of patient care experience in an acute care hospital or EMT field/Emergency Care Setting required.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current Texas State EMT-B, EMT-A or EMT-P certification or LVN or Level 2 Nursing student
Christus Health is always looking for CNA's, MA's, and other positions unfortunately these do not qualify for the ECC Tech position
For questions about this position please reach out to Robert Saunders at firstname.lastname@example.org
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.