EPIC Principal Trainer - Cogito Performance Improvement
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now EPIC Principal Trainer - Cogito Performance Improvement Job in Irving
The Principal Trainers are responsible for building, testing, and maintaining the EPIC training environment, managing updates to policy and procedure documentation related to training, and conducting training for new staff, including Credentialed Trainers. The incumbent is responsible for achieving an in-depth understanding of the assigned software, policies and procedures, and workflows. The Principal Trainer is a member of the project team and participates in discussions regarding building, testing, and maintaining the training environment, as well as the development and maintenance of training materials for the training and optimization programs. In addition, the Principal Trainer will ensure alignment of all application training activities with cultural and clinical transformation objectives. The incumbent will identify and manage resistance to change as related to their respective application(s) of responsibility. The Principal Trainer is responsible for analyzing, designing, building, and testing as well as troubleshooting of application and technical issues related to training environments.
- Developing detailed curriculum content, including scenario/workflow based training, job aids to support related policies and procedures.
- Coordinating appropriate level of end user training; strong organizational skills are required. Must track multiple documents, attend meetings and meet deadlines
- Conduct training for specific application area(s).Strong interpersonal skills are required. Provides onsite or remote support to operational users.
- Provide end user feedback to Analysts and identify improvement strategies for system design and implementation
- Completing project tasks within timeline as assigned by project director or team leader including build, testing, and troubleshooting of configuration issues.
- Coordinate training for new software releases and updates
- Achievement of application certification (from vendor)
- Ability to handle frequent change.
- Perform other job duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to present complex data in meaningful method, ie., charges, graphs
- Ability to adjust to and implement change
- Problem Solving skills
- Strong presentation skills.
- Multitasking skills
- Work as a team member
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills to establish working relationships that foster optimal quality teamwork and education
- Strong organizational skills in managing multiple priorities
- Associates or technical degree in a medical/clinical area, education, or business related field required with at least 5 years of experience
- Experience developing and conducting training in adult education environment strongly preferred
- LVN, RN or other clinical License may be required for clinical application teams
- Degree, preferred
- Application certification in assigned module, required