Epic - Cadence Lead Analyst
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Enterprise Resource Center
2401 South Broadway
Tyler, TX 75701
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Epic - Cadence Lead Analyst Job in Tyler
The Epic Analyst Lead is responsible for leading and coordinating the efforts and content within the designated focus area. This position is the most senior level and will require coordination and consistency across related IS teams. Specific responsibilities include providing oversight for applications support including Incident, Problem, Request and Change Management. This position requires a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal oversight.
Acts as primary representation in phases of implementation including build, configuration, testing, go-live support, and optimization. Serves as escalation for the focus area in the support and optimization of team activities.
Demonstrates leadership for team to consistently provide strong, high-quality outcomes to end users and stakeholders. Ensures team members adhere to quality standards.
- Demonstrates an expert level of application understanding, and applies expertise to help meet customer goals and outcomes and set standards. Able to influence operational and clinical project outcomes. Coaches team members to tackle new problems using experimentation, including successes and failure experiences. Inspire creative problem solving beyond standard recommendations and practice.
- Applies expert level understanding of assigned clinical/business operations, processes, and workflows; and accurately documents, discusses, and identifies dependencies with project team members and stakeholders. Prepares and provides clear and organized project status reporting to all stakeholders. Coordinates team members to gather information and prepare organized, consistent, and accurate reporting. Escalates issues appropriately through the chain of command.
- Leads process and requirement analysis, including process mapping through current flowcharts, documenting plans, requirements elicitation, stakeholder analysis, and specification gathering on complex projects.
- Develops business relationships with key client administrators based on trust. Leverages relationships to gain new project insight and new business opportunities for the Portfolio team.
- Identifies potential areas of conflict or roadblocks and works with appropriate leadership to remove or resolve.
- Organizes and distributes work load to ensure deliverables meet customer expectations; Mentor assigned Analysts; Facilitates cross training of team members. Proactively escalates issues and/or concerns with customer/system service expectations.
- Maintains knowledge of Epic including Nova release notes, User Forum, Galaxy, and other documentation published through the Epic User Web.
- Able to independently understand, analyze, and communicate complex integrated design and configuration. Able to independently analyze, design, and configure the application. Ability to teach team members complex design, configuration.
- Works collaboratively with application and compliance teams to design system processes.
- Acts as customer liaison, working with end-users or business contacts to understand business needs and communicate the requirements and timelines.
- Leads the focus area workgroups, providing oversight for related processes. Manages communication between the application teams as appropriate; facilitates application and cross-application work sessions.
- Strong communicator able to adapt message from baseline project team members to senior leadership. Independently develops internal and external communication and articulates project strategy ideas.
- Ability to coach in a positive and constructive way to increase self-awareness in others.
- Demonstrates highest ability to produce design, configuration and deliverables for executive leadership with no superior review.
- Manages large and/or sensitive projects/requests throughout the project lifecycle. Works collaboratively with all team members to assign tasks, provides oversight and guidance to lower-level staff.
- Develop and maintain documentation, remain informed of the latest features and functionality to enhance the focus area to gain efficiency.
- Maintains expert knowledge of all technologies applicable to specific job responsibilities.
- Work with Application teams including Application Development, and Business Process Owners to design, develop, and maintain application aspects within prescribed policies and requirements.
- Pursues professional growth and development through personal reading, seminars, workshops, and professional affiliations to keep abreast of the trends in his/her field of expertise.
- Leads and coordinates across applications for high impact vendor changes.
- May be required to travel to perform duties.
- May be required to work long hours during critical problems and on-call rotation.
- Proactively plans projects and tasks across applications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred with a focus in healthcare, business, or information systems.
- Ability to present complex data in meaningful method, i.e., charts, graphs
- Ability to adjust to and implement change
- Problem Solving skills
- Multitasking skills
- Work as a team member
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills to establish working relationships that foster optimal quality teamwork and education
- Strong organizational skills in managing multiple priorities
- 5-7 years of experience within supported healthcare, business, or information systems
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Preferred 2+ years project management experience or equivalent
- Requires minimal instruction on day-to-day work and general direction on more complex tasks and projects
- Develops new functionality for requests with little to no direction and leads multidisciplinary teams throughout project
- Regularly serves as mentor or knowledge resource to peers across community
- May have functional supervision responsibilities of other team members
- May provide input into performance reviews and corrective actions for team members
- May recommend and coordinate scheduling of work assignments, daily priorities, and directing the work of team members
- Makes decisions regarding daily priorities for a work group; provides guidance to and/or assists team members on non-routine or escalated issues
- Works in a team setting, sharing information and assisting other junior team members
- Possesses and demonstrates detailed healthcare knowledge and systems expertise
- Excellent project management and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to independently coordinate and lead projects
- Associated certifications on area of focus, preferred
- For Epic Analysts:
- Certified or proficient in assigned Epic module (must be obtained within 6 months of employment date)
- Certifications or Proficiencies must stay current by maintaining new version training