Apply Now Epic Analyst - MyChart or CareLink Job in Irving
The System Analyst will serve as a liaison between system end-users (customers), operational leaders, additional support resources and vendors while providing exemplary customer service and application support. The Systems Analyst Senior will provide implementation and upgrade support in addition to ongoing application support and optimization. They work closely with the Service Desk to assist in responding to service requests. The Systems Analyst Senior must be able to analyze business issues/requirements and workflows and apply their application knowledge to meet operational and organizational needs. The System Analyst Senior must be a self-motivated individual with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in team environments.
- Independently provides guidance and leadership on quality assurance and testing initiatives. Demonstrates ability to lead team through complex integrated testing processes. Able to manage testing projects as necessary.
- Quickly and decisively acts in fast changing, unpredictable situations, shows a tremendous amount of initiative in tough situations, is exceptional at spotting and seizing opportunities, proactively plans projects and tasks within application.
- Applies advanced level understanding of assigned clinical/business operations, processes, and workflows. Discusses and identifies dependencies with project team members and stakeholders. Maintains collaborative customer relationships; Ensures the needs of the customer are fully represented in all updates.
- Reviews and provides feedback on documentation written by others. Articulates issues and complex concepts in appropriate manner based on the audience.
- Possesses the skill to develop strong and positive relationships with client management at all levels. Is respected by the client as an expert and end users demonstrate confidence in the individual.
- Provides clear and organized status reporting on key project areas to be used as external communications to stakeholders. Coordinates team members to gather information and prepare organized, consistent, and accurate status reporting
- Demonstrates an advanced level of application understanding and applies expertise to help meet customer goals and outcomes. Tackles new problems using experimentation, including successes and failure experiences. Creative problem solving beyond standard recommendations and practice.
- Contributes to strategy discussions by proactively identifying options with associated pros and cons with team members, stakeholders and leaders. Consistently displays superior judgment. Reputation for high-quality decisions.
- Associate continuously reviews, adjusts, and grows his/her skills, habits, work ethic, and behaviors to ensure positive peer interactions and a positive and interactive team atmosphere. Associates exhibit constant efforts to improve and maintain healthy and positive interpersonal and team interactions.
- Able to understand complex requirements of end users and project goals and propose technical solutions for multifarious design and configuration needs.
- Able to independently analyze, design, and configure the application. Ability to teach team members complex design and configuration.
- Proactively and independently troubleshoot and resolve complex incidents and requests without direction
- Proactively promotes and adheres to IT standards/protocols. Demonstrates expert understanding of all aspects of IT, including systems, applications, operations, and support.
- Design, configuration, and deliverables demonstrate exceptional ability to address complex end user needs. Quality has the confidence of project management. Sets the bar for project team quality work.
- Independently manages medium to large scale and complex projects/requests. Collaborates with team members as needed.
- Leads and evaluates process and requirements analysis, including process mapping though current flow charts, documents, future needs/plans, requirement elicitation, stakeholder analysis, and specification gathering on complex projects/requests. Responsible for completing gap analysis and providing cross application recommendations.
- Coordinates multiple vendors/applications to meet project/request needs. Independently works with external vendors in resolving new issues and delivering complex requests. Leads and coordinates across applications for high impact vendor changes.
- Education/Specialized Training/Licensure: Bachelor’s degree in an Information Systems related field or 4 years of related IT/Operational experience in a Healthcare environment.
- 5+ years within Information Technology in a Hospital/Health Care Organization(s).
- Must be certified or proficient in relevant application