Epic Analyst I - Beacon
CHRISTUS System Office
Moderate Overnight Travel Up To 30 Percent
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
Share This Job On
Epic Analyst I - Beacon Job in Irving
The Clinical Informatics Systems Analyst I is primarily responsible for assisting in the operation and administration of clinical information systems, collaborating with clinical and technical associates to enhance workflow methodology and tools. Support responsibilities include application support of medium to high complexity for acute and non-acute care clinical applications for a large, multi-regional healthcare system; provides incident, change and problem management support following the outlined ITIL processes. This position must possess sufficient detailed healthcare knowledge and systems expertise to support assigned clinical application(s). This position requires the ability to work with minimal supervision. This position is exempt.
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of clinical/technical application experience in lieu of degree, strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of clinical information systems, clinical informatics, data management and administration
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent verbal and written skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Excellent project management and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Preferred 1-3 years previous clinical information systems experience or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Epic certification/accreditation/self-proficiency preferred (may be required to certify in relevant application within 90 days of hire) Note: Once achieved, must be maintained.
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.