EP Lab Technologist -Cardiology Cath Job in Shreveport
A professional who utilizes the nursing process to assess, implement, coordinate, and evaluate patient care activities. Collaborates with other Clinical Associates to meet individual needs using appropriate resources to insure quality and cost effective care. Is knowledgeable of vital sign parameters, neurological assessment and has proven acceptable standards for monitoring of patients undergoing conscious sedation.
- Ability to communicate effectively with physicians, patients, and other departments.
- Two (2) years as a radiologic technologist.
- Experience in vascular interventional and/or heart cath preferred.
- State licensure (LSRT) and national ARRT accreditation required (RT(R)). For new graduates ONLY: Can work with a LSRT permit and must obtain ARRT within 90 days of hire.
- BLS certification required.
- ACLS certification required.