Environment Control Analyst- Epic Data Courier
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances IM Building II
Share This Job On
Apply Now Environment Control Analyst- Epic Data Courier Job in Tyler
The Environment Control Analyst is responsible for Environment Management, Change Management, and Data Courier. Data Courier Administration includes the shared master files strategies development, implementation, and maintenance including planning, implementation, testing, quality assurance, documentation, and user acceptance criteria. This role defines and implements the change control processes and coordinates key Epic environment activities including updates, upgrades, and build migration.
- Provide technical expertise on Epic Data Courier, managing all technical aspects, including Security, CID Mapping, INI and Item Protection, DC Environment setup management, Interfaces
- Assist with and communicate the Epic environment strategy, including data migration methods and schedule
- Support change control processes to include Epic components and build
- Participate in change control, upgrade planning, downtime planning, and go-live planning efforts
- Audit Data Courier processes to ensure proper usage
- Maintain Content Management processes and educate Analysts on usage
- Ensure that Data Courier Nova Notes are reviewed, and system build is complete
- Assist with Epic UserWeb Application Administration, Sherlock Administration, Release Authorization (RA) Management, User Security, System Updates (SU) request process design and maintenance, Nova Administration
- Assist the team responsible for Epic Environment Management
- Assist with creation of documentation for use in infrastructure configuration, maintenance and upgrade planning
- Act as back-up for other team members and functions, as needed
- Collaborates across project borders with other teams. Thinks creatively and proposes practical solutions to issues. Provides oversight and project management to assigned tasks.
- Proactively acts without additional direction taking tasks/projects to completion, identifies and seizes new opportunities, displays can-do attitude in good and tough times, steps up to handle tough issues
- Through knowledge and understanding of operations, Analysts can proactively identify opportunities to enhance customer usability, efficiency and/or experience. Represents user needs and expectations in larger, more complex system updates and enhancements.
- Written documentation delivered to end users and leadership shows consistency and attentive review. Must be a team player and able to proactively communicate issues and concepts to project leadership.
- Able to clearly articulate complex design, configuration issues to end users and project stakeholders. Maintains relationship with end user leadership post-engagement. Proactively addresses end user conflicts.
- Provides clear and organized status reporting on key project areas to be used as external communications to stakeholders.
- Provides insight and recommendations on application/system analysis in assigned area(s). Demonstrates a solid/working level of subject matter expertise in providing support to projects, customers, and other teams while proactively working to improve and obtain new expertise in applications, including areas beyond assigned module. Utilizes application training, application web site and application resource materials regularly and effectively and is able guide newer team members in utilizing these resources
- Contributes to strategy discussions by identifying options with associated pros and cons with team members. Facilitates making timely decisions; makes sound decisions even in the absence of complete information. Recognizes when a quick 80% resolution will suffice
- Education/Specialized Training/Licensure: Bachelor’s degree in an Information Systems related field or 4 years of related IT experience in a Healthcare environment.
- 2+ years within Information Technology
- One (1) year Hospital/Health Care Organizations
- Epic Certification or Proficiency necessary or required to obtain in relevant module within first 6 months of hire
- On-site in Tyler, TX or Irving, TX offices